Map of the Quinte Watershed

On this page you will find links and resources for watershed information, reporting illegal/suspicious activity, and tree removal concerns. 

Find Your Watershed or Conservation Authority

View a map of the Quinte Conservation Watershed

You can find a variety of static maps which include monitoring areas, water management structures, and screening areas for permits under Ontario Regulation 41/24 on our open data page.

Use Conservation Ontario's interactive map to find your local conservation authority. 


Neighbouring Conservation Authorities:

Lower Trent Conservation 

Crowe Valley Conservation 

Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority 

Hunting Activities

Hunting is permitted on some of Quinte Conservation's properties and requires a permit. 

You can find more information on permitted hunting activities on our hunting page.

Report a hunting violation

If you have witnessed a suspected violation or have information about individuals who may have been involved in illegal hunting, fishing, or poaching, make a report to the the MNRF TIPS hotline at  1-877-847-7667. You can also make a report anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 

1-800-222-TIPS (8477)


Illegal Camping/Dumping

Private property or municipal property

You can report non-hazardous illegal dumping and camping to your local municipality. Most municipalities will have by-laws in place for these concerns. 

If you find the illegal dumping of hazardous waste, you should contact the Spills Action Centre at 1-800-268-6060.

You can find more information about waste removal on the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks website. 

Crown Land, Protected Areas, and Provincial Parks

You can report the illegal dumping of waste on Crown land and other illegal activity against Ontario‚Äôs fish and wildlife, species at risk, shore lands, forests, provincial parks and conservation reserves, petroleum, aggregate resources and public lands to a Conservation Officer by calling the MNR tips line at 1-877-TIPS-MNR (1-877-847-7667)

Mapping Services 

Geographic Information Systems (GIS) at Quinte Conservation provide a foundation for the distribution of authoritative geospatial data sets within the Authority. GIS applications are relied on each day to assist with public services offered through Quinte Conservation programs.

You can access a variety of mapping services on our mapping and open data page.

Tree Removal

Public or Municipal Properties

You can report concerns regarding tree safety or tree removal to your local municipality


You can report tree(s) affecting a dam to Quinte Conservation at 613-968-3434.

If a tree is affecting transportation through a watercourse, you can report it to the Ministry of Transportation at 1-800-268-4686. 

Private Property

If you need to remove a tree on your property you should contact a local arborist. 

Suspicious Tree Removal Activity

You can report suspicious tree removal activity to the MNR tips line at 1-877-TIPS-MNR (1-877-847-7667).